Thursday, February 8, 2007

Audio Podcast: Poet Elizabeth Alexander

I've been light on the content these past few days, as I've been preparing another blog, this one for the college where I teach, Cornell U. Cornell invites ten or so writers to campus every semester, and I'm endeavoring to interview every one of them, for about twenty minutes apiece, and post the interviews online. The first one was today--I spoke with poet, essayist, and Yale Prof Elizabeth Alexander. We discussed her poetry--particularly her latest collection, American Sublime--as well as the Amistad Rebellion, Denzel Washington, and what parenthood does to your mind.

Check it out at the Writers At Cornell blog. Back with something substantive tomorrow...

1 comment:

Myless said...

The fact is that I only depend on podcast so try
podcast hosting on http://www.cyberears.com